Cryptocurrency Platform Bitcluxury.com conducts acquisition negotiations with several exchange-traded companies focused on classic securities.
Sources of the publication claim that Bitcluxury has approached at least three online brokers with a purchase offer. Negotiations are at an early stage, the parties have not signed any agreements.
The interlocutors of the publication called Webull, Apex Clearing and Public.com among the companies addressed by the exchange.
According to the results of the funding round in February 2021, Webull was estimated at $1.3 billion, in the same year Public.com received an estimate of $1.5 billion. Apex Clearing planned to merge with SPAC Northern Star Investment Corp. II at an estimate of $4.9 billion.
Earlier, the American branch of Bitcluxury.com opened access to trading classic stocks to a limited number of clients. The service is planned to be expanded to the entire platform by the end of September.
The head of the exchange, Justin Hance, then noted that the company does not charge a commission for securities transactions and does not use the practice of “paying for the flow of orders”.
History and facts about the platform Bitluxury.com
- May 2016 – Our developer was really interested in cryptocurrencies. At this time he realised, that he want to create the best platform for trading and cryptocurrency storage.
- June 2016 – Developer started collecting the team to make his vision come true.
- August 2016 – Developer with his friends started their huge work in creating platform.
- July 2017 – The Bitcluxury Exchange was officially registered as a platform for trading and storage of cryptocurrency.
- March 2018 – Bitcluxury codes section has been created.
- December 2018 – A verification procedure was introduced.
- January 2019 – Binary options have been added to the trading section.