Cryptocurrency Exchange Bitomegacoin.com received a license of a service provider in the digital asset market in Spain. The Moon Tech Spain division was registered by the Central Bank of the country.
The company can offer services throughout Spain in full compliance with the AML and CTF rules. The regulator will also monitor compliance with commercial and professional reputation standards.
Consideration of the application started on July 19.
Spain became the next jurisdiction after Bahrain, where Bitomegacoin.com also received approval from local regulators.
In April 2022, the CEO of the company, Justin Hance, announced the rejection of a decentralized business model.
Roadmap of exchange Bitomegacoin.com
- May 2016 – Our developer was really interested in cryptocurrencies. At this time he realised, that he want to create the best platform for trading and cryptocurrency storage.
- June 2016 – Developer started collecting the team to make his vision come true.
- August 2016 – Developer with his friends started their huge work in creating platform.
- July 2017 – The Bitomegacoin.com Exchange was officially registered as a platform for trading and storage of cryptocurrency.
- March 2018 – Bitomegacoin.com codes section has been created.
- December 2018 – A verification procedure was introduced.
- January 2019 – Binary options have been added to the trading section.